InotiaRPG.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Guest, Thank you for logging in.
You last visited the site on Wed Dec 31, 1969
You have a total of 0 Posts.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Updates
Latest topics
» Recruiting Beta Testers for Baseball Slugger
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm by Forgotten

» What Level are you?
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm by Forgotten

» Upgrading Purples, Accessories
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm by Forgotten

» Com2uS is looking for Beta Testers!
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 am by Forgotten

» Forgotten, I need your help!
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 pm by Forgotten

» What is the white pedastal in the outskirts of elf forest
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 am by Coolline!

» $30 iTunes Gift Card!
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 am by Forgotten

» Spam your thoughts here!
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:22 am by Forgotten

» Smiley Wars!!
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:13 am by Forgotten

» Applying
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:28 am by Forgotten

Affiliates
Click to AdvertiseClick to AdvertiseClick to Advertise

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:36 am
Stats
Top posters
Forgotten
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhat Level are you? - Page 4 I_voting_barWhat Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Demethos
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhat Level are you? - Page 4 I_voting_barWhat Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lelouch
r47rydog
Slydden
Hiro
Daer
Hark
Coolline!
melmaster

What Level are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What Level are you?
1-10
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
11-20
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
21-30
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
31-40
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 12 ]
40+
What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap37%What Level are you? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

Forgotten
Forgotten

Rep : 40

What Level are you? - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:02 am

+10 bag gives you +10 inventory space.
A picture is a drawing, painting. That sort of thing. It can also be things like your avatar.
Back to top Go down
camilo
camilo

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:05 am

so...

I wanna know HOW I can get more bags ....
to have more inventories spaces...

someone can help me, please?! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
VietHunter
VietHunter

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:14 am

You should ask Com2us Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:20 am

You CANT get more space.
Back to top Go down
camilo
camilo

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:14 pm

=(
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:29 am

Maybe you should suggest it for Inotia 2 in the new section!
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Ishtar

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 pm

I am lvl 47. I was lvl 43 when I finished the game and have been trying to increase my armour and weapon stats since. I'm getting really tired of scrolls that give nothing. I didn't read any forums when I played so sold my dragons eye and most other things I picked up. I have not been able to pick them up again. Only one chance for the dragons eye. I currently rank 102 in the game, though that seems to drop as others surpass me. I still have my ice weapon (10+). I paid 30 plat for a velorum ? sword but couldn't be bothered lvling it up so I sold it. I use a clover for luck as I guess it helps across the board. I have a lvl 10 pet that gives 5+ to Dexterity. I only trained 3 skills. I trained air shot to the end and two others equally. The first skill I ignored. I have no need for extra bags. Mine is practically empty. I use no potions and sell everything I pick up, including fairy dusts. The only thing I use is the ring of teleportation, very useful.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Lock
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Level are you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InotiaRPG.com :: Locked :: Locked Topics Vault -