InotiaRPG.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Guest, Thank you for logging in.
You last visited the site on Wed Dec 31, 1969
You have a total of 0 Posts.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Updates
Latest topics
» Recruiting Beta Testers for Baseball Slugger
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm by Forgotten

» What Level are you?
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm by Forgotten

» Upgrading Purples, Accessories
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm by Forgotten

» Com2uS is looking for Beta Testers!
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 am by Forgotten

» Forgotten, I need your help!
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 pm by Forgotten

» What is the white pedastal in the outskirts of elf forest
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 am by Coolline!

» $30 iTunes Gift Card!
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 am by Forgotten

» Spam your thoughts here!
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:22 am by Forgotten

» Smiley Wars!!
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:13 am by Forgotten

» Applying
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:28 am by Forgotten

Affiliates
Click to AdvertiseClick to AdvertiseClick to Advertise

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:36 am
Stats
Top posters
Forgotten
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat Level are you? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Demethos
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat Level are you? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lelouch
r47rydog
Slydden
Hiro
Daer
Hark
Coolline!
melmaster

What Level are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What Level are you?
1-10
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
11-20
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
21-30
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
31-40
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 12 ]
40+
What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap37%What Level are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

Forgotten
Forgotten

Rep : 40

What Level are you? - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 am

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Demethos
Demethos

Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 am

magic carp! look at the site!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mscastaways.com
Sanctuary
Sanctuary

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:13 pm

42, now. :]
Back to top Go down
Demethos
Demethos

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 pm

gratz. i killed the boss at level 37 with +6 bastard sword. u shouldnt have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sanctuary
Sanctuary

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:53 pm

I just don't have a good amount of potions. Ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:43 am

Same...
Back to top Go down
Slydden
Slydden

Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:54 am

Really? I get so many I have to sell them... but then again I'm like level 37 still grinding at Sutmok 3...
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:16 pm

I'm lv 40 and grinding at Sutmok 3...
Back to top Go down
Jeffery
Jeffery

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Lv 12, i'm a noob Sad
Back to top Go down
Slydden
Slydden

Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Forgotten wrote:
I'm lv 40 and grinding at Sutmok 3...

Why so high level grinding there? Is the next area that tough?
Back to top Go down
Demethos
Demethos

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 pm

i beat
Spoiler:
at level 35 using 40 out of my 90 health potions... wasnt that hard XD
Back to top Go down
Sanctuary
Sanctuary

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Well, I hit 45, and I beat her. :]
Now I'm just scrolling my baselard since its not better than my current one at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:00 am

I still gotta do the hellkite.
Back to top Go down
Demethos
Demethos

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 am

u gotta beat it forgotten!
whats ur baselard at sanctuary?
Back to top Go down
camilo
camilo

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:12 pm

i faced the boss on the 5th floor of sutmok with lv40...
but important is your armor, the weapon and the red potions...

because the Firedrakes will get around you while yo is killin the Hellkite
...so yo needs a good armor and some potions... ( i used around 20)
and a good wepon will sure that yo will kill the Hellkite fast...

wiht a poor weapon yo will spend more time, and more red potions...
Back to top Go down
Lisajnseymour
Lisajnseymour

PostSubject: Help stuck on first quest!   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:59 am

Help in stuck at the beginning! Can someone tell me how to give the magic dust to the Sherman? I keep dropping the items but he won't pick them up! Thanks x
Back to top Go down
camilo
camilo

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Lisajnseymour!

first of all, you must take 3 magic dust, and these 3 must be the same kind of magic dust (there are 2 kinds of magic dust: normal and brilliant).

after you get three magic dusts you just must to go to Sherman (tip him).
then, he going to pick up the 3 magic dusts and give you one of the three Scrolls.

-- Scroll of Return
Use it to Return to town

-- Scroll of Enchant Weapon
Use it to strengthen your weapon. This increases the damage of your weapon

-- Scroll of Enchant Armor
Use it to strengthen your armor. This increases the defense of your shield, boots or armor.

I hope this can be useful for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demethos
Demethos

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:11 am

Your right Camilo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Yes He is. 4000th forum post!!
Back to top Go down
camilo
camilo

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:44 pm

tks guys!

Very Happy

ah! one question:
somenoe could tell me how can I get more bags???

i wanna collect all the itens to make a item guide...
and with one bag its impossible!

tks
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:39 am

You can only have your inventory and the bag given to you as a reward for getting snake skins.
Back to top Go down
camilo
camilo

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:16 pm

but... but...
but the picture in the album section ???
that picture shows 10 bags....

=(
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:23 pm

+10 Bag. 10 extra storage?
Back to top Go down
camilo
camilo

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:28 pm

yep!
Back to top Go down
VietHunter
VietHunter

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:53 pm

+10 bag?What's a picture?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Level are you?   What Level are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Level are you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InotiaRPG.com :: Locked :: Locked Topics Vault -