InotiaRPG.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Guest, Thank you for logging in.
You last visited the site on Wed Dec 31, 1969
You have a total of 0 Posts.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Updates
Latest topics
» Recruiting Beta Testers for Baseball Slugger
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm by Forgotten

» What Level are you?
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm by Forgotten

» Upgrading Purples, Accessories
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm by Forgotten

» Com2uS is looking for Beta Testers!
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 am by Forgotten

» Forgotten, I need your help!
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 pm by Forgotten

» What is the white pedastal in the outskirts of elf forest
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 am by Coolline!

» $30 iTunes Gift Card!
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 am by Forgotten

» Spam your thoughts here!
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:22 am by Forgotten

» Smiley Wars!!
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:13 am by Forgotten

» Applying
Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:28 am by Forgotten

Affiliates
Click to AdvertiseClick to AdvertiseClick to Advertise

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:36 am
Stats
Top posters
Forgotten
Noob needs help I_vote_lcapNoob needs help I_voting_barNoob needs help I_vote_rcap 
Demethos
Noob needs help I_vote_lcapNoob needs help I_voting_barNoob needs help I_vote_rcap 
Lelouch
r47rydog
Slydden
Hiro
Daer
Hark
Coolline!
melmaster

Noob needs help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
IgotNoPets
IgotNoPets

Rep : 0

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:52 am

whats with the Sage, everytime I talk to it it keeps on saying the same thing again and again
cant continue the game cuz of this Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Rep : 19

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:14 am

Try clicking on one of the choices he gives you. If the top one doesn't work, keep trying to tap it. If all else fails, try tapping the bottom one and talking to him again and try tapping the top choice. The one about saving the world or something.
Back to top Go down
IgotNoPets
IgotNoPets

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:26 am

I dont see any choice =[ I tried tapping under the text and he says "not that easy" and thats the only thing that works D:
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

Rep : 40

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:09 pm

Do you have a piece of meat?
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Rep : 19

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 pm

He'll say two things after he asks why you are fighting, or what you are fighting for. [I fight to protect the world], or something close to that, and [I fight to seek untold treasure], or something like that. When you see these two. You click on the first one. If you click on the second, that's when he says,"It's not that easy".
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Were you clicking thoughtlessly like I do? =)
Back to top Go down
IgotNoPets
IgotNoPets

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Worked. I clicked thoughtlessly XD

Another question: does everyone start with the same stat? cuz I have 15,11,11,11 and I think its kinda low? is it? I just started the game so uhh maybe I could make a new game if the stats are low
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:26 pm

go back to the 1st ork camp, drop the meat next to grunt. Then go forwards until urk camp, kill everything there and he pops up, kill him.
Back to top Go down
IgotNoPets
IgotNoPets

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Everything? I see War wolves,orcs,Orc warriors and Urks so Ill kill them all?
but what if they spawn again

what wep did u use when u killed grunt ?
Back to top Go down
r47rydog
r47rydog

Rep : 9

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:43 pm

They respawn extremely slowly in that area. I killed grunt with a +6 bastard sword. And your stats are pretty low. Mine when I first started were 15 14 15 15.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:26 am

I used a bastard sword too. +4. And i rolled really low stats.
Back to top Go down
IgotNoPets
IgotNoPets

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:36 pm

I did it!!! Lvl 21 with a trident and I got a new pet that has x2 and +3 con

did u ppl get anything when u killed the grunt?
Back to top Go down
elmadmax
elmadmax

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 am

to get better stats, just keep rerolling when you create your character... i got 17, 17, 18, 18 after 3-4 hours of rerolling Smile
Back to top Go down
Demethos
Demethos

Rep : 26

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:18 pm

So Rerolling increases your stats?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mscastaways.com
elmadmax
elmadmax

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:13 am

the rerolling it self doesnt increase stats, but every stat can go from 10 to 18 (normal mode) so pressing reroll enough times will sure increase your chances of landing on high stats Wink
Back to top Go down
Slydden
Slydden

Rep : 20

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm

I was once doing a reroll and I had the stats of 18 18 18 17 and then out of my getting used to hitting reroll I rolled over it....
Back to top Go down
elmadmax
elmadmax

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 am

ouch... thats just bad luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Demethos
Demethos

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm

You gotta Break the Habit!
Back to top Go down
Forgotten
Forgotten

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:44 am

Lock
Back to top Go down
Demethos
Demethos

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Moved cheers
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Noob needs help Vide
PostSubject: Re: Noob needs help   Noob needs help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob needs help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InotiaRPG.com :: Locked :: Locked Topics Vault -